NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on August 17th, 2017.
Get the Costa Rica information you need asap! Browse our article's content sections below...
HEADING TO COSTA RICA? SUPPORT ANIMAL RIGHTS COSTA RICA WHILE VISITING!
As part of our Reach Out Costa Rica Travel Philanthropy Project, when travellers opt to book their Costa Rica day tours through Pura Vida! eh? Inc., $1.00 (USD) for each tour reserved per person is donated to a worthwhile cause. For example, when a family of five books a rafting tour and a ziplining tour, a total of $10.00 (USD) will be provided to a great initiative!
As animal lovers, we support animal rights Costa Rica. You can too, by choosing PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) as the organization you would like Pura Vida! eh? Inc. to donate to on your behalf.
In addition to PETA, travellers may instead select one of the following organizations:
- Reach Out WorldWide (International: Worldwide Disaster Relief Effort & Support)
- The Paul Walker Foundation (International: Ocean/Wildlife Protection and Empowerment Via Goodwill)
- Kids Saving The Rainforest (Costa Rica: Monkey Rehabilitation & Rainforest Reforestation)
- Save The Turtles (Costa Rica: Sea Turtle Conservation)
- Escuela de Futbol Tres Equis (Costa Rica: Youth Soccer Shoe Donation Program)
QUESTION TO COMMENT ON: What other great organization(s) would you like to see added to our list?