The official Costa Rica Travel Blog. Hundreds of articles on Costa Rica trip planning, Costa Rica travel, and saving money in Costa Rica, plus free discounts. Pura vida!
Our blog is ad-free and affiliate-link free!
Your spam-free visit to our FREE website is more important to us than making money off your clicks. We appreciate your interest, preference, time, and visit. Pura vida! 🙂
How important is your Costa Rica trip to you?Do you have approximately 0 minutes Less than a minute to spare? Read our article on this page and become more knowledgeable about Costa Rica as a result. Your trip will thank you!
Mucho gusto… (nice to meet you!)
Recipient, Versatile Blogger Award
Recipient, Liebster Award
Recipient, Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Recipient, Trip 180’s Traveler’s Award
Smartlad’s Pick, Top 100 Travel Blogs You Should Be Following In 2017
Asher Fergusson’s Pick, Top 5 Costa Rica Travel Blogs
Viva Tropical’s Pick, Top Blogs About The Costa Rica Lifestyle For Expats And Investors
Viva Tropical’s Pick, Top Costa Rica Tourism Sites
GotSaga’s Pick, Top 40 Incredible Travel Bloggers’ Sites That You’ll Want To Follow
Prosoft Nearshore’s Pick, Best Costa Rica Travel Blog
Our seal of ownership
Each Costa Rica Travel Blog article reflects our own work, travels, and lessons learned. We strive for quality, not quantity, and we never stuff our blog with general information about Costa Rica that is widely available elsewhere. We write only what we believe or choose to believe in, and not a word more.
Costa Rica Trip Planning 101!
Want FREE ACCESS to our Costa Rica trip planning 101 e-course? Click here to receive the course via email (it’s free!)
Browse our categories
Create your own free and personalized Costa Rica Travel Blog Favorites List!
Number of articles currently on your Favorites List: 0
Note: If you have added/subtracted items to/from your list and the changes are not yet reflected above, simply refresh/reload this webpage
The 3 most recent Costa Rica discounts, savings, or promotions published on our sister website: Pura Vida! eh? Inc.
Discount: Canyoneering Tour and Horseback Riding To The La Fortuna Waterfall Tour Combo (La Fortuna/Arenal)
Discount: 10 in 1 Adventure Tour Combo with Waterfall Rappel, Via Ferrata, Canyon Rappel, Canyoning Line, Waterfall Canyoning Line, Tarzan Swing, River Pool Free Fall, Caving Ladder, Guided Rappel, and 4X4 Safari Ride (Dominical)
Subscribe to know when we add new discounts, cash back savings, promotions, recommendations, tips, or other helpful information to our websites
Don't worry, we won't email you spammy stuff or information unrelated to Costa Rica travel. We take the protection of your contact information seriously and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Popular Costa Rica Trip Planning Posts
- How To Plan A Trip To Costa Rica For Free Step By Step
- Choosing A Costa Rica Hotel: Are You A Knowledgeable Traveller Or An Informed One?
- Renting A Car In Costa Rica: Should You Do It?
- Should You Visit La Fortuna / Arenal or Monteverde In Costa Rica (Or Both)?
- When Is The Best Time To Go To Costa Rica?
- Where To Go In Costa Rica: Determining the Best Places To Visit During Your Trip
Popular Costa Rica Money-Saving Posts
Popular Costa Rica Travel Tips Posts
- What To Eat And Drink In Costa Rica: Our Costa Rica Food/Beverage List And Order Tips
- Technology, Devices, And The Internet In Costa Rica: Tips For Travel
- What To Buy In Costa Rica: Our Costa Rica Souvenirs Shopping List And Buying Tips
- Is Costa Rica Safe? Yes, If You Travel Consciously, Cleverly, And With Common Sense. Here’s How.
- The Most Popular Questions We Receive About Costa Rica Travel (And Our Responses To Each!)
- What To Pack For Costa Rica (And What Not To Pack)
Most Popular Costa Rica Posts Of All
- The Best Arenal Hot Springs In Costa Rica: Comparing 7 Popular La Fortuna Hot Springs
- The Best Hanging Bridges Costa Rica: Comparing 4 Popular Hanging Bridges In Arenal And Monteverde
- The Best River For Rafting In Costa Rica: Comparing 13 Popular River Tours
- The Best Zipline Costa Rica: Comparing 6 Popular Canopy Tours In Arenal And Monteverde
Writer for hire
Our Site, Our Right
- Kale by LyraThemes.com.