QUESTIONS? SEE OUR “GUIDE TO GETTING YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED” BELOW
Because we oversee a variety of initiatives (e.g., blogging about Costa Rica on our “Costa Rica Travel Blog“, issuing Costa Rica tour discounts and cash back savings via our business: “Pura Vida! eh? Incorporated“, publishing promotions via our business’s “Costa Rica Promotions” department, managing our “DIY Costa Rica” online community, operating our “Reach Out Costa Rica Travel Philanthropy Project“, and featuring other writers’ work on our “Costa Rica Blog Network“), we have created the following “guide to getting your questions answered” that identifies the best ways to connect with us according to how you need our help.
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE COUNTRY, GENERAL TRAVEL THROUGHOUT COSTA RICA, OR ARE LOOKING FOR RECOMMENDATIONS/ADVICE REGARDING ASPECTS OF YOUR VACATION PLANNING (I.E., DESTINATION CHOICES, ITINERARY SCHEDULING, TRAVEL WITH CHILDREN, ETC.)…
…please submit trip planning-related questions to us via our “Costa Rica Travel Blog“; our travel blog responds to questions that address all other aspects of the Costa Rica vacation experience. If your question pertains to a topic already addressed on our blog, please complete the contact form (titled, “Leave a reply”) provided at the bottom of each blog post’s page (see the bottom of this blog posts’s page as an example). If your question does not relate to a topic already tackled on our blog, please complete the contact form (titled, “Leave a reply”) provided at the bottom of our “Questions & Answers: Ask Nikki And Ricky” page (see the bottom of this blog posts’s page as an example). Questions submitted to us via our blog (and our answers to your questions) are posted for all travellers to see. This allows future travellers with the same questions you asked to benefit from any answers we may have provided.
Most of the “general Costa Rica travel” emails we receive from travellers ask us questions that our travel blog already provides answers for. To help make locating the answers provided on our travel blog easier, please see the below list of the most popular questions we receive and our answers (provided in the form of blog posts) to each. If you would prefer, you may instead view a list of all of our blog posts.
- HOW DO/SHOULD I PLAN A TRIP TO COSTA RICA? Step-By-Step Costa Rica Trip Planning. You Can Do It… We Can Help!
- IS COSTA RICA SAFE? Is Costa Rica Safe? Yes, If You Travel Consciously, Cleverly, And With Common Sense. Here’s How.
- WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GO IN COSTA RICA? Where To Go In Costa Rica: Determining the Best Places To Visit During Your Trip
- HOW DO I PLAN A VACATION TO COSTA RICA? Planning A Vacation To Costa Rica? READ THIS FIRST!
- WHICH AREA IS BETTER TO VISIT: LA FORTUNA / ARENAL OR MONTEVERDE? Should You Visit La Fortuna (Arenal), Monteverde, Or Both Destinations During Your Costa Rica Vacation?
- SHOULD I / HOW DO I MAKE A DAY TRIP TO MONTEVERDE FROM LA FORTUNA/ARENAL OR VICE VERSA? How To Make A Day Trip To Monteverde From La Fortuna (Arenal) Or Vice Versa?
- WHICH BEACH IS THE BEST TO VISIT? Which Costa Rica Beach Is Best For You? What To Know About The Northern Pacific Beaches OR Which Costa Rica Beach Is Best For You? What To Know About The Central Pacific Beaches
- WHEN IS THE BEST TIME OF YEAR TO VISIT COSTA RICA? When Is The Best Time Of Year To Travel To Costa Rica?
- HOW SOON IN ADVANCE DO I NEED TO MAKE TRIP RESERVATIONS? Reserving Costa Rica Trip Items In Advance: How Much Time Is Needed?
- WHAT IS THE BEST ZIPLINING TOUR (CANOPY TOUR) IN COSTA RICA? Which Costa Rica Zipline Is The Best? Comparing 6 Popular Canopy Tours in Arenal and Monteverde
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CANOPY TOUR AND A ZIPLINING TOUR? Ziplining & Canopy Tours in Costa Rica: The Difference Between The Two
- WHICH HOT SPRINGS ARE THE BEST? The Best Hot Springs In La Fortuna / Arenal, Costa Rica: Baldi, Ecotermales, Tabacon, Or The Springs Resort?
- WHICH VOLCANO IS THE BEST TO VISIT IN COSTA RICA? The Best Volcano To Visit In Costa Rica: Arenal, Irazu, Poas, Rincon De La Vieja, Or Turrialba?
- WHICH ARE THE BEST HANGING BRIDGES IN COSTA RICA? Which Costa Rica Hanging Bridges Are The Best? Comparing 4 Popular Hanging Bridge Sites in Arenal and Monteverde
- WHAT IS THE BEST RIVER FOR RAFTING IN COSTA RICA? The Best River For Rafting In Costa Rica
- WHAT SHOULD I PACK FOR COSTA RICA? What To Pack For A Costa Rica Vacation
- WHAT SHOULD I BUY IN COSTA RICA AS A SOUVENIR? What To Buy In Costa Rica: Our Costa Rica Souvenir Shopping List & Buying Tips
- SHOULD I RENT A VEHICLE FOR MY COSTA RICA TRIP? Costa Rica Vehicle Rentals: Should I Rent A Car For My Costa Rica Trip?
- WHAT SHOULD I KNOW TO AVOID VEHICLE RENTAL SCAMS IN COSTA RICA? Costa Rica Vehicle Rentals: How Not To Fall For A Car Rental Scam
- WHAT CAR INSURANCE IS MANDATORY IN COSTA RICA? WHAT IF I HAVE CAR INSURANCE FROM HOME? Costa Rica Vehicle Rentals: Credit Card Insurance Coverage & Declining Part CDW
- DOES COSTA RICA ACCEPT USD OR DO I NEED TO CONVERT MY MONEY INTO COSTA RICAN COLONES? Spending in Costa Rica – Trip Currencies
- HOW DO I PAY FOR MY COSTA RICA VACATION? Paying For Your Costa Rica Trip: What Is Normal, Common, And To Be Expected?
- DO I TIP IN COSTA RICA? To Tip or Not To Tip (While On Vacation In Costa Rica) – That Is The Question!
- WHAT ARE THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF TRAVELLING TO COSTA RICA? The DO’s and DON’T’s of Costa Rica Travel
- DO I NEED A GUIDE TO TOUR COSTA RICA? Guided Tours In Costa Rica: Are They Necessary, Valuable, And/Or Worthwhile?
- HOW MUCH IS THE ENTRANCE FEE TO “X” NATIONAL PARK, WILDLIFE REFUGE, AND/OR BIOLOGICAL RESERVE? Costa Rica National Park, Wildlife Refuge, And Biological Reserve Entrance Fees Set To Increase. Here’s How Much A Visit To Each Will Cost.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAN JOSE (SJO) AND LIBERIA (LIR) AIRPORT? Comparing Costa Rica’s San Jose (SJO) and Liberia (LIR) Airports
- WHAT IS THERE TO DO IN SAN JOSE? What To Do And See In San Jose, Costa Rica
- HOW DO I GET FROM PLACE TO PLACE IN COSTA RICA? Costa Rica Transportation: 10 Ways To Get From Point A To Point B Throughout Your Trip
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET FROM “X” TO “Y”? Are We There Yet? Driving Durations for Popular Costa Rica Routes
- WHAT DO VEGETARIANS / VEGANS EAT IN COSTA RICA? Vegetarian and Vegan Dining in Costa Rica
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MONTEVERDE AND SANTA ELENA? I’m going to Monteverde, not Santa Elena, so why do both towns keep popping up during my research?
- WHAT DOES “PURA VIDA” MEAN? What is Pura Vida and why is it all over Costa Rica?
- IS COSTA RICA A POPULAR ALL-INCLUSIVE VACATION DESTINATION? Costa Rica All-Inclusive Resort Series – PART 1: Why Costa Rica Is NOT An All-Inclusive Resort Destination OR Costa Rica All-Inclusive Resort Series – PART 2: How To Have An All-Inclusive Vacation In Costa Rica WITHOUT The All-Inclusive Resort
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT A SPECIFIC COSTA RICA DAY TOUR (SUCH AS WHAT THE TOUR INCLUDES, ITS DEPARTURE TIMES, THE MINIMUM AGE LIMIT, PRICING, ETC.) THAT WE INCLUDE IN OUR COSTA RICA TOUR DISCOUNTS DATABASE
…please submit tour-related questions to us via our business website (“Pura Vida! eh? Incorporated“) by completing the contact form (titled, “Have something to say or ask? We’re listening and ready to respond. Leave a comment for us below in our open forum!”) provided at the bottom of the tour’s listing page in our Costa Rica Tour Discounts database (see the bottom of this tour’s listing page as an example). Questions submitted to us via our website’s open forum (and our answers to your questions) are tour-specific and posted on our website for all travellers to see. This allows future travellers who are interested in the same tour as you to benefit from any questions you may have asked and answers we may have provided.
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT A SPECIFIC “COSTA RICA PROMOTION” OR “PURA VIDA! EH? EXCLUSIVE PROMOTION”, SUCH AS WHAT THE PROMOTION INCLUDES, AVAILABILITY, PRICING, ETC…
…please contact the promotion operator directly (please see the name following the “Operated by” text at the top of each promotion listing page in our Costa Rica Promotions database for a confirmation of the promotion operator’s name). Although we are happy to answer questions related to the day tour listings we include in our “Costa Rica Tour Discounts Database” (see the paragraph above for information regarding how to get your tour-related questions answered), all “Costa Rica Promotions” and “Pura Vida! eh? Exclusive Promotions” published on our website are handled between travellers and the promotion operators (i.e., hotels, transportation service providers, vehicle rental agencies, restaurants, souvenir shops) directly.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING OUR ONLINE DIY COSTA RICA COMMUNITY, SUCH AS HOW TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY, HOW TO ACCESS OUR PRIVATE COSTA RICA PORTFOLIO CONTENT, HOW TO ACCESS OUR DIY COSTA RICA MAP, AND HOW TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONALIZED TRIP LIST…
…please submit your community-related questions to us via “DIY Costa Rica“; our DIY Costa Rica community responds to questions related to its own specific portfolio project. Please complete the contact form provided at the bottom of our “Have A Question? Submit It To Us Here!” page (to view our answers to previously-asked questions, see our “View All Questions” page). Questions submitted to us via DIY Costa Rica (and our answers to your questions) are posted on our website for all travellers to see. This allows future travellers who are interested in joining our community to benefit from any questions you may have asked and answers we may have provided.
IF YOU WISH TO SUBMIT A BLOG POST YOU WROTE ABOUT COSTA RICA TO THE COSTA RICA BLOG NETWORK (TO BE PUBLISHED ON THE COSTA RICA TRAVEL BLOG)…
…please submit your guest blog post request to us via the “Costa Rica Blog Network“; our Costa Rica Blog Network responds to questions related to its own specific publishing project. Please complete the contact form provided at the bottom of our “Be A Part Of The Costa Rica Blog Network! Submit Your Costa Rica Travel-Inspired Posts!” page. Guest post submission information submitted to us via the contact form is sent to us privately (the message content is not posted on our blog network for other travellers to see).
THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENCE!
You (like the hundreds–and sometimes thousands, depending on the season–of other travellers who have reached out to us this month), have come to the right place if you are looking for honest, firsthand Costa Rica travel experience and access to hundreds of discounts and cash back savings for Costa Rica day tours. Unfortunately, since our corporation is comprised of a relatively small team, the mountain of projects that we oversee tends to consume the majority of our days with little time leftover to respond to each and every question we receive from travellers worldwide. Questions asked by travellers with day tour reservations already requested through Pura Vida! eh? are answered first, as the process of reserving and confirming reservation requests is our priority. To all other travellers who reach out to us with questions, we assure you that we carefully read every question we receive with all of our attention and energy, as we know your questions and concerns are both legitimate and important ones. We aim to respond to as many as we possibly can. When you follow the communication guide detailed above to ensure your question is asked in the correct arena, and when the question asked is a good fit for us, our knowledge, and our business (in that we can answer it accurately, informatively, and in a way that we know would better your trip experience overall), we will generally provide an answer within 3 days (possibly longer during peak travel periods).
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
You can also Follow us on Instagram, Tweet us on Twitter, Find us on Facebook, Pin us on Pinterest, Check out our photos on Flickr, Stumble upon us on Stumbleupon, View our videos on YouTube, Follow us on Tumblr, Connect with Pura Vida! eh? Inc. on Google+, and/or Connect with Nikki on Google+
- Please note that we do not use our social media accounts for answering travellers’ questions. Please do not send us questions via our Facebook page (or similar social media accounts), as these accounts are used for promotional purposes only and are not monitored for traveller correspondence.